- On arrival please report to the caterers to confirm details and timings for your meals and to the Pro Shop to confirm your tee reservations.
- Payment in respect of golf should be made in the Office by cash, cheque or card, whilst payment for food should be made direct to the caterer by cash or cheque.
- In the Clubhouse smart casual wear is acceptable please observe the Club’s guidelines on dress code.
- Golf shoes must be worn on the golf course but golf shoes are not permitted in the dining room and only in the lounge when buying drinks from the bar for consumption on the patio. In this instance players can enter the Clubhouse from the patio and should use the bar counter nearest to the patio door.
- Golfers are requested not to use mobile phones to make or receive calls in the lounge or dining room, although they are encouraged to carry them on the course, switched off or in silent mode, for use in an emergency.
- Please note that there is a 7ft width & 7.5 ton weight restriction on the access road to the Clubhouse.
- Play is from yellow tees (men), red tees (ladies)
- Be aware of the local rules on the scorecard.
- A public footpath crosses the course, please do not play a shot if walkers are in range
- Please ensure that all golfers are aware of the Rules of Golf Etiquette, in particular
- Play without delay
- Signal others through if searching for a ball or if more than one clear hole is lost on the game ahead.
- Priority on the Course
- Single Players, two ball, three ball and four ball matches all have equal priority.
- Care of the Course
- Replace divots & repair pitch marks
- Rake bunkers and leave the rake outside the bunker.
Most importantly, enjoy your day at Lewes!