- On arrival please report to the Office to confirm details and timings for your meals and to the Pro Shop to confirm your tee reservations.
- Payment in respect of golf and food should be made in the Office by cash, cheque or card.
- In the Clubhouse smart casual wear is acceptable including tidy jeans & trainers. Golfers are asked to freshen up or change after golf before entering the lounge and dining room.
- Golf shoes must be worn on the golf course. Golf shoes are not permitted in the lounge or dining room.
- Golfers are encouraged to carry mobile phones on the course, switched to silent mode, for use in an emergency. In the Clubhouse please use mobile phones in such a way that it does not impact on others present.
- Please note that there is a 7ft width & 7.5 ton weight restriction on the access road to the Clubhouse.
- Play is from yellow tees (men), red tees (ladies)
- Be aware of the local rules on the scorecard.
- A public footpath crosses the course, please do not play a shot if walkers are in range
- Please ensure that all golfers are aware of the Rules of Golf Etiquette, in particular:
- Play without delay
- Signal others through if searching for a ball or if more than one clear hole is lost on the game ahead.
- Priority on the Course
- Single Players, two ball, three ball and four ball matches all have equal priority.
- Care of the Course
- Replace divots & repair pitch marks
- Rake bunkers and leave the rake outside the bunker.
Most importantly, enjoy your day at Lewes!